Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MyGrannysSweater

Mercedes Dfashion Week has started and I had the chance to attend three of yesterday shows: Centro, Jorge Duque (winner of Project Runway Latin America) and Alejandra Quesada. I was sited first row at AQ's and given a press kit which included a CD with the entire SS2012 lookbook and the really awesome video shown below. The show was ok for me, i liked the knittings and styling, however I think she's got to start moving on with this cutesy look she's been carrying from the start. I'll show some pics from the show on my next post :)

MercedesFashionWeek+DFashion han unido fuerzas, este año en el Infield del Hipódromo de las Américas para presentar a los diseñadores "mas prometedores" de México. Comenzando el día de ayer, estuve presente para los desfiles de Centro, Alejandra Quesada y  Jorge Duque (ganador de Project Runway Latin América)

En el desfile de Alejandra Quesada recibí mi primer press kit :) sue incluía un CD con todas las fotos de la colección y el vidéo a continuación: 


































No comments:

Post a Comment